From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muddy most commonly means covered in mud.
Muddy may also refer to:
- Muddy, Illinois, a village
- Muddy, Montana, a census-designated place
- Muddy Mountains, Nevada
- Muddy Mountain, near Casper, Wyoming
- Muddy Pass, Rocky Mountains, Colorado
- Muddy River (disambiguation)
- Muddy Creek (disambiguation)
- Muddy Branch, Maryland, a tributary stream of the Potomac River
- Muddy Fork (Oregon), a tributary of the Sandy River
- Muddy Run (disambiguation)
- Muddy Brook, Connecticut, a brook spanned by Bridge No. 1604
As a nickname or stage name
- Muddy Manninen, Finnish guitarist
- Muddy Ruel (1896-1963), American Major League Baseball player, coach, manager and general manager
- Muddy Waters (1913-1983), American blues musician McKinley Morganfield
- Muddy Wilbury, a stage name of Tom Petty while in the group the Traveling Wilburys
- Muddy Mole, the main character of the video game Mole Mania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.