Mudgee Guardian and Gulgong Advertiser
The Mudgee Guardian and Gulgong Advertiser is an English language newspaper published in Mudgee, New South Wales, Australia. It was established in 1890 under the name Mudgee Guardian and North-Western Representative.
The Mudgee Guardian and Gulgong Advertiser is a semi weekly publication. The publication began as Mudgee Guardian and North-Western Advertiser in 1890 and was published by Charles Knight. It changed title to Mudgee Guardian and Gulgong Advertiser in July 1963. The original paper consisted primarily of advertising and community news.
- "Trove". Trove. National Library of Australia. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- "State Library of NSW". State Library of New South Wales catalogue. SLNSW. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- "Newspaper Digitisation Program". Australian Newspaper Digitisation Program. National Library of Australia. Retrieved 16 October 2014.
- Holden, W Sprague 1961, Australia goes to press, Melbourne University Press, Melbourne.
- Mayer, Henry 1964, The press in Australia, Lansdowne Press, Melbourne.
- Walker, R B 1976, The newspaper press in New South Wales 1803-1920, Sydney University Press, Sydney.