Mueller State Park
|Mueller State Park|
Dome Rock, Mueller State Park
|Location||Teller County, Colorado, United States|
|Nearest city||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|Area||5,112 acres (20.69 km2)|
|Governing body||Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
Mueller State Park is a Colorado state park encompassing 5,112 acres (20.69 km2) of land outside Divide, Colorado, west of Colorado Springs, Colorado. The park offers many outdoor activities. There are 55 miles (89 km) of trails, biking, camping year-round, hunting, hiking, and horseback riding. It is open in the winter and allows snowshoeing, sledding, and snowtubing. Mueller is a diverse home to a variety of animals including elk, black bear, eagles, hawks and bighorn sheep.
- "Colorado Parks & Wildlife". Parks.state.co.us. Archived from the original on 25 March 2007. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "Things to Do in Colorado Spring". Frommers.com. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "Colorado Parks & Wildlife". Parks.state.co.us. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "Mueller State Park - Pikes Peak West, South Central, Colorado - Colorado Vacation Directory". Coloradodirectory.com. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "Mueller State Park Divide, Colorado - Teller County Colorado Outdoor Recreation Activities Attractions Dining Lodging Shopping Entertainment Community". Tellerlinks.com. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
|This article related to a protected area in Colorado is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|