||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Spouse(s)||Ravish Desai (2016 present)|
Mugdha Chaphekar is an Indian television actress having worked in various TV shows.
She has won the 53rd Maharashtra State Award for The Best Actress Debut for her internationally acclaimed film The Silence. The film is set to release in 2016 deals with child sexual abuse within family and was directed by Gajendra Ahire.
|Solhah Singaarr||Aakansha||Sahara One|
|Kya Mujhse Dosti Karoge||Shweta||Hungama TV|
|Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan||Sanyogita/Nandini||Star Plus|
|Dharam Veer||Shera||NDTV Imagine|
|Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari||Chandni||Colors TV|
|Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo||Aarti||SAB TV|
|Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai||Dhwani||SAB TV|
|Satrangi Sasural ||Aarushi||Zee TV|
|Saheb Biwi Aur Boss||Anisha||SAB TV|
- Ramnathan Pai Raikar (26 November 2015). "The Silence, innocence lost". The Navhind Times. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Comedy of terror". Tribune India. 12 December 2015. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- Saloni Bhatia (17 July 2015). "Mugdha overcomes her aquaphobia during shoot". The Times of India. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- Madhur Tankha (4 August 2012). "Laugh out loud through this family drama". The Hindu. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Wedding bells for small screen celebrities". The Times of India. Retrieved 21 January 2015.