Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mugen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to:
- "Mugen" (song), a song by Nana Mizuki
- Mugen Imawano, a character from the Capcom fighting game series Rival Schools: United by Fate
- Mugen Motorsports (無限)
- Mugen no jūnin (無限の住人), a manga series known in English as Blade of the Immortal
- M.U.G.E.N, a fully customizable 2D fighting game engine, designed by Elecbyte
- Mugen, a character in the Japanese Anime series Samurai Champloo
- Mugen Seiki (無限精機), a Japanese manufacturer of radio-controlled cars
- Mugen (town) (木根镇), in Guiping, Guangxi, China
- Mugen Tenshin, a fighting style in the Dead or Alive series
- Mugen Power, a brand of extended batteries for handsets, Pocket Wi-Fi and laptops
- Mugen, a compilation album by various artists signed to the Back To Chill label, compiled by label boss Goth-Trad
- Mugen Academy (無限学園), an elite school in the Sailor Moon saga
- Mugen is the name of Yuu Kanda's sword in the anime D.Gray Man.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mugen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.