From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mugging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mugging or mugger may refer to:
- A type of street robbery
- Steaming (crime), a variation of this type of robbery
- Model Mugging, a self-defense training technique
- The mugger crocodile, a species native to India, Pakistan, Iran, and Nepal
- A disparaging term for rote learning
- A slang term for overacting
- A Singapore colloquial term for intensive studying
- "Mugged" (Flight of the Conchords), the third episode of the TV series Flight of the Conchords
- Muggers (film), a 2000 Australian movie directed by Dean Murphy
- Named from the mugs they used to rob people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mugging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.