Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mugging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mugging or mugger may refer to:
- Mugger, a footpad
- Mugger crocodile, a species native to India, Iran, Nepal, and Pakistan
- Muggers (film), a 2000 Australian movie directed by Dean Murphy
- Mugging a slang term for overacting
- Mugging, a type of street robbery
- Mugging, a disparaging term for rote learning
- Mugging, a Singapore colloquial term for intensive studying
- Model Mugging, a self-defense training technique
- Mug (disambiguation)
- "Mugged" (Flight of the Conchords), the third episode of the TV series Flight of the Conchords
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mugging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.