Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mughal or Moghul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mughal or Moghul may refer to:
- The Mughal Empire of South Asia
- Cultural influences of the Mughal Empire
- Moghulistan in Central Asia
- Mirza Mughal (1817–1857), fifth son of Bahadur Shah Zafar, the last Mughal emperor
- Mughal-e-Azam, a 1960 Indian film, a romantic epic about the early life of Emperor Jahangir
- Moghul, Iran, a village
- a surname
- Fiyaz Mughal, social entrepreneur and founder of Tell MAMA, a national project which records and measures anti-Muslim incidents in the United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mughal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.