Mugla Passage (Bulgarian: проток Мугла, ‘Protok Mugla’ \'pro-tok 'mu-gla\) is the 1.35 km wide passage between Half Moon Island and the north coast of Burgas Peninsula on Livingston Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica.
Mugla Passage is located at Coordinates: . Bulgarian mapping in 2009.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
- Antarctic Digital Database (ADD). Scale 1:250000 topographic map of Antarctica. Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR). Since 1993, regularly upgraded and updated.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Smith Island. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2017. ISBN 978-619-90008-3-0
- Bulgarian Antarctic Gazetteer. Antarctic Place-names Commission. (details in Bulgarian, basic data in English)
- [https://data.aad.gov.au/aadc/gaz/scar/display_name.cfm?gaz_id=137012 Mugla Passage. SCAR Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.
|This Livingston Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|