Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mugwump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mugwumps were a group of Republican activists who supported Democratic candidate Grover Cleveland in the United States presidential election of 1884.
Mugwump or Mugwumps may also refer to:
- Mugwump (game), an early computer game written in BASIC
- The Mugwumps (band), a 1960s rock band
- "Mugwump", a 1996 song by Terrorvision from Regular Urban Survivors
- Mugwumps, creatures from the William S. Burroughs novel Naked Lunch and its film adaptation
- Supreme Mugwump, the title for the head of the International Confederation of Wizards in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mugwump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.