Muhammad: The Final Legacy
|Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) The Final Legacy|
|Also known as||Qamar Bani Hashim (قمر بني هاشم)|
|Genre||History, biography, drama|
|Developed by||Dr. Mahmoud Abd-al Karim|
|Directed by||Mohammad Sheikh Najib|
|Creative director(s)||Najdat Anzour|
|Starring||Rashid Assaf, Bassem Yakhour, Asaad Fedda, Najah Safkouney, Taisir Idris, Zuheir Ramadan|
|Country of origin||Lebanon|
|No. of episodes||30|
|Location(s)||Lebanon, Syria, Jordan|
|Running time||43 minutes|
|Original network||Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation|
|Original release||1 Ramadan, 2008|
|Related shows||The life of Muhammad|
Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) The Final Legacy and Qamar Bani Hashem is a 2008 historical Arab drama series directed by Mohammad Sheikh Najib, which is currently airing on Islam Channel weekly. It is the first drama series which has depicted the life of Muhammad mostly maintaining the Islamic traditions and depictional restrictions. Primarily its name was Qamar Bani Hashim and was aired on the month of Ramadan of 2008 on the LBC network. The series portrays the full life of Muhammad without depicting him and his caliphs, wives and children according to Islamic tradition.
In 2010, it was aired in Kanal 7 of Turkey titling Muhammed(SAV) n hayati dubbed in Turkish and in Ramadan 2011, it was aired in Geo tv of Pakistan entitling Muhammad(S.A.W.) Sayyed-e-Qaunain with Urdu dubbing. It was also released in Malaysia, as DVD with Malay subtitle.
- Rashid Assaf as Hamza ibn Abdul-Muttalib
- Bassem Yakhour as Abdul-Muttalib
- Asaad Fedda as Umayyah ibn Khalaf
- Najah Safkouney as Abu Sufyan ibn Harb
- Taisir Idris as Abu Jahl ibn Hisham
- Zoheir Ramadan as Abu Lahab ibn Abdul-Muttalib
- Mahmoud Nasr as Zayd ibn Harithah
- Ali Karim as Utbah ibn Rabi'ah
- Yasir Abdullatif as Bilal ibn Rabah
- "Muhammad (saw) The Final Legacy". The Revival. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- ":: Islam Channel ::: The Final Legacy::". Islamchannel.tv. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- H.A.R. "Ramadan". Waleg.com. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- "Hz. Muhammed'in hayatı Kanal 7'de". haber7.com. 1 April 2010. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Muhammad (S.A.W) Sayyed-e-Qaunain". Geo Vision. 2011-08-20. Retrieved 2014-06-20.