Muhammad Ali, Prince of the Sa'id
|Prince Mohamed Ali Farouk|
|Prince of the Sa'id|
5 February 1979 |
|Spouse||Princess Noal Zaher of Afghanistan|
|Issue||Prince Fouad Zaher Hassan
|Father||Fuad II of Egypt|
Born 5 February 1979 At Cairo, Egypt. He is the elder son of Fuad II (last King of Egypt) by his former wife, Fadila (née Dominique-France Loeb-Picard) and the grandson of King Farouk of Egypt and Queen Narriman .
His father was deposed while still a baby and was raised in exile.
Marriage and family
While on holiday in Istanbul, Prince Mohamed Ali attended the wedding on 20 April 2012 of Prince Rudolf of Liechtenstein with Tılsım Tanberk, where he met Princess Noal Zaher Shah of Afghanistan, daughter of Prince Muhammed Daoud Pashtunyar Khan and granddaughter of King Zahir Shah of Afghanistan, the couple's betrothal was announced on 27 April 2013.
Their wedding was held on 30 August 2013 at Istanbul's former Çırağan Palace in the presence of King Fuad II, the bride's parents, media, a crowd of onlookers and guests, including the couple from the reigning European dynasty which introduced them.
Princess Noal Zaher Shah was born in Rome, Italy in 1978. She attended L’Institut Saint Dominique in Rome, Italy where she majored in Euro-business, then undertook lapidary studies at Webster University in London. She founded and became directing designer for Noal & Co Ltd in 2001.
Her mother Princess Fatima Begum (Fatima Aref Zaher) served as Afghan Chargée d’Affaires at Rome and is a daughter of General Muhammad Aref Khan, a former Afghan Ambassador to the USSR by his wife, Amina Begum (eldest daughter of Brigadier Sardar Muhammad Ali Khan).
On 12 January 2017 the couple had twins, a son and daughter:
- Prince Fouad Zaher Hassan.
- Princess Farah-Noor.
Titles and styles
- 5 February 1979 – present: His Royal Highness The Prince of the Sa'id.
|Ancestors of Muhammad Ali, Prince of the Sa'id|
- Hello Magazine Prince Muhammed Ali of Egypt and Princess Noal Zaher of Afghanistan Prepare for their Royal Wedding. 2 August 2013 (retrieved 26 November 2013).
- Whitworth, Damian. The Times. Egypt’s last king on life in exile. 3 February 2011.
- Arabia weddings. Royal Wedding of Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt and Princess Noal Zaher. 16 September 2013 (retrieved 26 November 2013).
- Egyptian Royalty Genealogy - by Christopher Buyers
Muhammad Ali, Prince of the Sa'idBorn: 5 February 1979
|Titles in pretence|
Title last held byAhmad Fuad, Prince of the Sa'id
later became King Fuad II
|— TITULAR —
Prince of the Sa'id
since 5 February 1979
Reason for succession failure:
Abolition of the monarchy in 1953
Prince Fouad Zaher Hassan