Muhammad Arif Balgamwala
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2010)|
Balgamwala is an active member of the Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI). He had been a member of its Managing Committee as well as Chairman of the Diplomatic Affairs Sub-Committee. He was recently elected Chairman of Pakistan Chemicals and Dyes Merchants Association (PCDMA).
Balgamwala has been involved at various levels of philately, both within and outside the country. He has served as Vice President (Sindh) in the Philatelic Federation of Pakistan; treasurer, Stamp Society of Pakistan and chairman, Philatelic & Numismatic Society of Pakistan. He is also Pakistan's delegate to the FIP Commission on Aerophilately.
In 2009, he designed the Rs. 4 Stamp for the 75th Anniversary of the Karachi Chamber and Commerce Industry Building (1934–2009).
- Balgamwala, M. A Pakistan Overprints 1947-1949. Karachi:self published 2000.
- "Stamps of India Collectors Companion # 18" (PDF). 21 December 2000. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "KCCI lauds M. Arif Balgamwala TI as elected chairman of PCDMA]". KCCI. 2 April 2010. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- Balgamwala, M. (2000), A Pakistan Overprints 1947-1949, Karachi: self published, p. 5
- "Delgates". FIP Commission for Aerophilately. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Karachi: Commemorative Postage Stamp". Dawn. 31 May 2009. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Ebad confers Pak Day Awards". Sindh Governor House. 24 March 2010. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "List of Civil Award Winners". Dawn. 16 August 2009. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
|This article about a philatelist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This business-related Pakistani biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|