Ariff Farhan Isa
|Full name||Muhammad Ariff Farhan Bin Md Isa|
|Date of birth||14 July 1996|
|Place of birth||Kedah, Malaysia|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|2011–2012||Bukit Jalil Sports School|
|2012–2015||Harimau Muda A||27||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 5, 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of July 21, 2017
Muhammad Ariff Farhan Bin Md Isa (born 14 July 1996) is a Malaysian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Kedah in the Liga Super. In October 2012, he became the youngest player to appear in that league at just 16 surpassing the previous record set by former Young Lions starlet Hariss Harun.
He was selected by the Harimau Muda A coach, Ong Kim Swee into Malaysia Under-22 for the 2013 AFC U-22 Asian Cup qualification. He was the youngest footballer in the tournament which just 16 years old.
After shows and outstanding performances in the tournament, he was added into Harimau Muda A squad competing in the S.League. He made his debut as a late substitute in the match against Balestier Khalsa on 7 October 2012 to become the youngest player ever to appear in the S.League, and started the game on 2 November in which Tampines Rovers defeated Harimau Muda A to confirm their S.League title.
- Kedah FA
- Malaysia U-23
- "Athlete profile". www.kualalumpur2017.com.my. 3 August 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- Koh, Gary (7 October 2012). "Malaysians master Yishun pitch to tame Tigers". S.League. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 February 2013. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- http://www.sinarharian.com.my/arena-bolasepak/liga-lain/newspaper-cup-harimau-muda-atasi-laos-4-2-1.94327[permanent dead link]
- "SEA Games: Malaysia loses to Thailand 1-0 in football final". thestar.com.my. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- Ariff Farhan Isa at Soccerway