Muhammad Haroon Aslam
|Muhammad Haroon Aslam|
|Years of service||1975-2013|
|Unit||Azad Kashmir Regiment|
He holds master degrees in Defence Studies and Political Science. Haroon Aslam is graduate of Command and Staff College Quetta, Defence Services Command and Staff College Bangladesh and National Defence University Islamabad.
In the past he served as Director Military Operations, commanded the Elite Force Division (Special Services Group). He also served as corps commander Bahawalpur from Mar, 2011 to Jan, 2013. He led Operation Rah-e-Rast in 2009 in Swat valley. Under his command the (Special Services Group) fought bravely in Piochar Valley and liberated that area from the terrorists. He was due to retire on 9 April 2014 but on 27 November 2013 when Lt Gen Raheel Sharif was appointed as COAS, he resigned as per Military culture. Currently he is serving as chairman Board Human Resource & Remuneration Committee & Board of Director (Askari Bank), Managing Director of Fauji Foundation, CE & MD of Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited Fauji Foods Ltd (formerly Noon Pakistan Ltd), Fauji Meat Ltd, FFBL Coal Power Company Ltd. 
- Baqir Sajjad Syed (21 July 2013). "New COAS: critical decision coming up for PM". Dawn. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- Board of Directors FFBL Retrieved 22 June 2015
- XXXI Corps English Wikipedia Retrieved 22 June 2015
- Board Human Resource & Remuneration Committee Retrieved 22 June 2015
- "Board of Directors". nurpurfoods.com. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
5. Board of director askari bank