Muhammad Ilyas Qadri
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015)|
|Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadiri
محمد الياس عطار قادرى
|Notable work(s)||Dawat-e-Islami, Faizan-e-Sunnat|
|Dawah , Islah e Ummah|
Muhammad Ilyas Qadri (Urdu: محمد الياس عطار قادرى) is a Pakistani Sufi Sheikh and Islamic scholar. He is the founder and head of Dawat-e-Islami, a Dawah movement. He is known as Ameer-e-Ahle Sunnat (Leader of Ahl al-Sunnah)
He states his forefathers lived in the village of Kutyanah in Junagarh, India. His parents migrated to Pakistan after independence. They initially lived in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan but later moved to Karachi.His father Abdur Raḥman Qadiri died while on Hajj Pilgrimage in 1951.
He has written more than 20 books & booklets, including Faizan-e-Sunnat.
His other works include:
- Faizan-e-Bismillah (Blessings of Bismillah).
- Adab-e-Ṭaam (Islamic Manners of Eating).
- Payṫ Ka Qufl-e-Madinah (The Excellence of Hunger).
- Faizan-e-Ramadan (Blessings of Ramadan).
- Laws of Salah: On the rulings pertaining to daily. Prayers, Wudu, Ghusl, and Funeral.
- Cure for Anger: On anger management.
- I want to rectify myself: Method of becoming Pious.
- Cure for Sins: On how to foster a change within oneself.
- Test of the Grave.
- The harmful effects of Kebabs and Samosas
- Excellence of Reciting the Holy Quran
- 50 Madani Pearls of Fenugreek
- Secret of Earning more Reward (72 Madani Bouquets of Intentions)
- Pakistan cricketers approach DI chief to find wins this season | World news
- Amir, Mir (7 January 2011). "Agencies explore Qadri’s links". The International News (Pakistan). Retrieved 4 July 2013.
- Sufi Struggle
- http://dawateislami.net/books/bookslibrary.do#!section:onlineRead_366.2.21 Passed Away during Haj Pilgrimage
- Fore Fathers www.ameer-e-ahlesunnat.net
-  ameer-e-ahlesunnat.net
- Wasail e Bakhshish Book library |dawateislami.net