Muhammad Karam Shah al-Azhari
||This article is written like a personal reflection or opinion essay that states a Wikipedia editor's personal feelings about a topic. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Shaykh Muhammad Karam Shah al-Azhari
شیخ محمد کرم شاہ الأزھری
|Born||Muhammad Karam Shah
1 July 1918
|Died||7 April 1998
|Alma mater||Al-Azhar University|
|Children||Shaykh Muhammad Amin al-Hasanat Shah|
Part of a series on
The Barelvi movement
|Tomb of Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Qadri|
|Founders and Central figures|
|Literature and Notable Works|
|Dawat e Islami
Muhammad Karam Shah al-Azhari (Arabic: شیخ محمد کرم شاہ الأزهري), Sitara-e-Imtiaz, (1918–1998) was an eminent Sheykh (Spiritual Master) of tariqa Chistiyya and an Islamic (Sunni) scholar associated with Barelvi movement from Pakistan.
- He wrote a book about the Biography of Prophet Muhammad entitled "Zia un Nabi" in Urdu in 1995. The book contains 7 Volumes. Later, it was translated into English language also having 7 Volumes by Muhammad Qayyum Awan.
- One of his books is Tafsir Zia ul Quran, an Urdu interpretation of Holy Quran in 5 Volumes.
- "Justice Pir Muhammad Karam Shah Al-Azhari (1918-1998)". pakpost.gov.pk. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Zia-un-Nabi (Urdu) - Maktabah Mujaddidiyah". maktabah.org. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Zia un Nabi : English 7 Vol's - £69.99 : Madani Propagation, Online book shop". islam786books.com. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Tafsir Zia-ul-Quran Urdu : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive". archive.org. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "تفسیر ضیاء القرآن، اردو - Maktabah Mujaddidiyah". maktabah.org. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "mohrasharif.com - Tafsir Zia-ul-Quran - Volume 1 to 5 (Urdu)". mohrasharif.com. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- http://www.karimia.com – in the article section of this site, there is an excellent autobiography on Pir Karam shah
- "Justice Pir Muhammad Karam Shah Al-Azhari (1918–1998)". Pakistan Post. Retrieved 13 March 2010.