Muhammad Mustafa Jauhar
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Muhammad Mustafa Jauhar
محمد مصطفٰی جوہر
Muhammad Mustafa Jauhar
|Born||10 May 1895
Bihar, British India
|Died||24 October 1985|
|Islamic law, Islamic philosophy and Quranic exegesis|
|Evolution of Islamic philosophy|
Muhammad Mustafa Jauhar (Urdu: محمد مصطفٰی جوہر) (May 10, 1895 – October 24, 1985) was a Pakistani scholar, religious leader, public speaker, poet and philosopher. He wrote many books on different Uloom. He died on October 24, 1985.
Jauhar was born in Bihar, India. He was the eldest son of Hakeem Muhammad Muslim, who used to run his clinic[vague] in Bhagalpur during 1910, where Jauhar studied in an English School. Later he gained admission to Sultanul Madaris, and completed his education from Sultanul Madaris Lucknow in 1923.
Madrassa Abbasia (Patna, British India)
Madrassa Abbasia was inaugurated in 1923 by Muhammad Baqir. Jauhar was appointed as its first Naib Mudarris-e-Alla on August 1925. He became Mudarris-e-Alla of the madrassa in January 1926. He called Abul Hassan to Patna and appointed him as the Naib Mudarris-e- Alla in the Madrassa.
Jauhar had a good command of the English language. Once, when he was afflicted with an itching skin disease, he felt that he could not remain ritually pure, so he restrained himself from studying the Quran and other religious books for some time. Instead he decided to read an English translation of Alif Laila. By the time he recovered from the disease he had already finished the book and strengthened his expertise in English.
Study was the essence of Jauhari's life. He was considered an authority on Uloom-e-Falsafa o mantaq & Sufi metaphysics. He wrote many books, including:
- Tauheed o adal Nahj al-Balagha ki raushani main
- Janab kay tareekhi khutba fidak ka tarjuma which is included in Seerat-e-Fatima Zahra by Agha Sultan Ahmad Mirza
- Translation of AL Ghadeer (Volume 1)
- Khursheed-e-Khawar by Hujjat-ul-Islam Maulana Saeed Akhtar from India... A biography of Ulema of India and Pakistan
- Khursheed-e-Khawar by Hujjat-ul-Islam Maulana Saeed Akhtar from India... A biography of notable Ulema of India and Pakistan
- Allama Talib Jauhari Page on Facebook
- Unity and justice of God Book by Maulana Muhammad Mustafa Jauhar
- 'Truth Wisdom and Justice behind Oneness of Allah' by Maulana Jauhar
- Maulana Muhammad Mustafa Jauhar Majalis
- Maulana Mushammad Mustafa Jauhar Lectures
- Ahsan-al-hadees by Allama Talib Jauhari
- Fehm-ul-Quran series by Allama Talib Jauhari on PTV
- Allama Talib Jauhari 496 Lectures/Majalis
- Allama Talib Jauhari Majalis