|Full name||Muhannad Naim Hussain|
|Date of birth||28 January 1993|
|Place of birth||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2013–2014||→ Eupen (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Muhannad Naim (born 28 January 1993) is a footballer who currently plays for Qatar Stars League side Umm Salal as a goalkeeper. He also currently plays for the Qatar U-21 national team as their first choice goalkeeper, and he also plays for the Qatar Olympic (U-23) team.
Naim first started playing football at the age of eight. He played in Al Khor's youth team as a teenager, but later joined Al Sadd's senior team in 2009 in what was supposed to be a temporary loan.
He participated in the ASPIRE U-19 tournament held in Doha in April 2012. Qatar won the tournament, only conceding a single goal, resulting in Naim winning the "Best Goalkeeper of the Tournament" award.
In January 2013, he had undergone a training period in German club Schalke 04 in the interim of their training camp being held in Doha. Additionally, he played in a friendly for Al Sadd against Schalke, narrowly losing 2–3. Later that month, he was sent on loan to ASPIRE-owned Belgian 2nd Division club Eupen until the end of the season. He made 2 appearances for the club before returning to Al Sadd.
Naim was born in Saudi Arabia to Palestinian parents, and moved to Qatar at a young age. He is a youth international for Qatar.
- Robert Booth (14 November 2015). "'We will be ready, inshallah': inside Qatar's $200bn World Cup". The Guardian. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- Al Sadd - MUHANNAD NAIM[permanent dead link]
- Al Kass - اثارة وندية و"كيكة" في مران السد استعدادا للخويا
- مهند نعيم ينتقل من السد إلى بلجيكا (in Arabic). Al Kass. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Palestine-Eligible Players -". footballpalestine.com.
|This biographical article related to Qatari association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|