This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Part of a series on|
The Mujeer supplication (Arabic: Mujeer Du'a) is an Islamic prayer or Dua said on the 13th, 14th, and 15th days of the month of Ramadan. Jibra'il (Gabriel) is said to have taught the prayer to Muhammad when he was praying at Maqam Ibrahim.
The Mujeer supplication text was mentioned in the books Balad al-Amin and Misbuh by Ibrahim ibn Ali A’meli Kafa’mi.
The supplication praises Allah. The sentences are short and after two of them, a sentence meaning “give us refuge from the everlasting fire, O Giver Of Refuge” is repeated. The words "Subhaanaka" ("Glory be to You") and "Ta-aalayta" ("Exalted be You") are frequently used in the prayer.
Part of the Mujeer supplication and its English pronunciation and translation:
- Pronunciation: subhaanaka yaa Allaaho ta-aalayta yaa rahmaano ajirnaa menan naare yaa mojeer
- Translation: Glory be to You O Allah! Exalted be You O Beneficent! Give us refuge from the everlasting fire, O Giver Of Refuge!
- Pronunciation: subhaanaka yaa raheemo ta-aalayta yaa kareem ajirnaa menan naare yaa mojeer
- Translation: Glory be to You O Merciful! Exalted be You O Generous! Give us refuge from the everlasting fire, O Giver Of Refuge!
Muslims recite the Mujeer for absolution and to be saved from the fire of Akhirah. In the opinion of Ayatollah Mojtahedi everyone who reads the Du'a in the thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth days of Ramadan will have their sins forgiven. Some Shia Muslims claim that saying the prayer "is also very effective for the cure of the sick, fulfillment of debts, acquisition of wealth and relief from sorrows." 
- Du'a Kumayl
- Du'a Nudba
- Du'a al-Baha
- The supplication of opening
- Supplication of Abu Hamza al-Thumali
- Jawshan Kabir
- Jawshan Saqeer
- Duas.Org. Islamic Prayers Volume II. Sohale Sizar. pp. 7–19. GGKEY:6EQH11252RH.[unreliable source?]
- Ayatollah Ustad Husayn Ansarian. "دعای مجیر Mujeer prayer". The official website of Professor Hossein Ansarian.
- "Dua Mujeer / The Supplication of The Lenient Supporter".[unreliable source?]
- "Mujeer".[unreliable source?]
- "Prayers and supplications for Ramdzan" (PDF). Shia Network.[unreliable source?]
- S. H. Rizvi, Sayyid Athar Husain. Amaal Mahe Ramazan (PDF).[unreliable source?]
- "Effects of Mujeer supplication".[unreliable source?]
- "This Dua forgives all sins", Jahan News, 20 July 2014, retrieved 14 December 2015
- "Dua'a E Mujeer (Recommended for 13th, 14th & 15th eve of Ramadhan month)", Duas, retrieved 14 December 2015