ymc – Southern Muji
ymq – Qila Muji
ymx – Northern Muji (Bokha)
ybk – Bokha (Black Muji)
ypm – Phuma (Black Muji)
The representative Southern Muji dialect studied in Pelkey (2011) is that of Pujiazhai 普家寨, Adeke Township 阿德博乡, Jinping County.
Qila Muji is spoken the following 3 villages (Pelkey 2011:166).
- Qila, Laojizhai Township 老集寨乡, southern Jinping County, China
- Wantang, Jinshuihe Township 金水河镇, southern Jinping County, China
- Muong Hong, northwestern Lai Chau Province, Vietnam
Qila dialect has velar lateral affricates /kʰ, k, ɡʟ̝/ (Pelkey 2011: 243).
- Southern Muji at Ethnologue (16th ed., 2009)
Qila Muji at Ethnologue (16th ed., 2009)
Northern Muji (Bokha) at Ethnologue (16th ed., 2009)
- Nordhoff, Sebastian; Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2013). "Core Muji". Glottolog. Leipzig: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
|This Sino-Tibetan languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|