Mujibur Rahman (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman (1920–1975) was a politician and statesman who became the first President of Bangladesh.
Mujibur Rahman may also refer to:
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman (born 2001), Afghan cricketer
- Mujibur Rahman Khan (politician) (1873–1940) journalist and Indian nationalist activist.
- Mujibur Rahman Khan (1910–1984), Bangladeshi journalist.
- Mujibur Rahman (scientist) (died 2015), Bangladeshi medical academic.
- Mujibur Rahman Dilu (born 1951), Bangladeshi actor and director.
- Mujibur Rahman Devdas, Bangladeshi activist.
- Mujibur Rahman (Sri Lankan politician) (born 1968), a Sri Lankan politician.
- Mujibur Rehman, an Indian activist.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|