Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Aylín Mújica, Cuban actress and model
- Edward Mujica, a right-handed pitcher for Major League Baseball
- José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica, a Uruguayan statesman and former president
- Francisco Mujica International Airport
- Manuel Mujica Laínez, Argentine fiction writer and art critic
- Pedro Mujica Carassa, Peruvian politician
- José Mojica, (September 14, 1896 – September 20, 1974) Mexican Franciscan friar and former tenor and film actor.
- José Mojica Marins, a.k.a. "Coffin Joe", (March 13, 1936—) Brazilian filmmaker, actor and screenwriter.
- Adrián de Moxica (1453-1499), Spanish nobleman and explorer of Basque decent, sailed with the third voyage to Hispanola under Christopher Columbus
- Mijica (born 1967), Venezuelan volleyball player
- Carlos Mugica (1930–1974), Argentine Roman Catholic priest and activist
- Francisco Múgica (born 1907), Argentine film director, film editor and cinematographer
- René Mugica (1909–1998), Argentine actor, film director and screenwriter
- Aritz Mújika (born 1981), Spanish footballer
- Jokin Mújika (born 1962), Basque cyclist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mujica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.