Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Aylín Mújica, Cuban actress and model
- Edward Mujica, a right-handed pitcher for Major League Baseball
- José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica, a Uruguayan statesman and former president
- Francisco Mujica International Airport
- Manuel Mujica Laínez, Argentine fiction writer and art critic
- Pedro Mujica Carassa, Peruvian politician
- José Mojica, (September 14, 1896 – September 20, 1974) Mexican Franciscan friar and former tenor and film actor.
- José Mojica Marins, a.k.a. "Coffin Joe", (March 13, 1936—) Brazilian filmmaker, actor and screenwriter.
- Adrián de Moxica (1453-1499), Spanish nobleman and explorer of Basque decent, sailed with the third voyage to Hispanola under Christopher Columbus
- Mijica (born 1967), Venezuelan volleyball player
- Carlos Mugica (1930–1974), Argentine Roman Catholic priest and activist
- Francisco Múgica (born 1907), Argentine film director, film editor and cinematographer
- René Mugica (1909–1998), Argentine actor, film director and screenwriter
- Aritz Mújika (born 1981), Spanish footballer
- Jokin Mújika (born 1962), Basque cyclist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mujica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.