July 1, 1951 |
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mukesh Batra is a homeopathy practitioner and the CMD of Dr. Batra’s Positive Health Clinic Pvt Ltd a chain of homeopathy clinics in India. He received his degree in homeopathy in 1972 from Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College. Batra is the author of three books on homeopathy and writes for the column Heal with Homeopathy published in The Times of India.
Batra's company sponsors the annual Dr Batra's Positive Health Awards to honor people who fight against disease and disability and he donates the proceeds of his annual photography exhibit for charitable causes.
Batra’s also has clinics located outside India in Dubai, London and Dhaka. The company’s global operation took off with the launch of Batra's Homeopathic Clinic (FZ-LLC) at the Dubai Healthcare City followed by another Clinic in Jumeirah Lake Towers. The clinic in London is located at Harley Street.
- Kothari, Pooja (January 2011). "Sweet Pills of Success". growthinstitute.in. Retrieved December 7, 2012.
- Full list: 2012 Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri awardees, ibnlive.in.com, 25 January 2012, retrieved 26 January 2012
- "Dr Mukesh Batra awarded at the 6th Annual India Leadership Conclave in Mumbai - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Dr Batra's Positive Health Awards 2012 - The Times of India". indiatimes.com. 12 October 2012. Retrieved December 7, 2012.
- "Vivek Oberoi inaugurates Dr. Batra's 6th annual photo exhibition". indiainfoline.com. 18 March 2010. Retrieved December 7, 2012.
- "Dr Batra's Homeopathy in Dubai".