Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mukhabarat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mukhābarāt (Arabic: مخابرات, also transliterated muḫābarāt / muḵābarāt), is the Arabic term for intelligence, as in intelligence agency. Organizations using the name include:
- General Intelligence Directorate (Egypt) (Jihaz al-Mukhabarat al-Amma)
- Iraqi Intelligence Service (Jihaz al-Mukhabarat al-Amma), under Saddam Hussein
- Iraqi National Intelligence Service (INIS) (Jihaz al-Mukhabarat al-Watanii al-Eiraqii), since 2004
- General Intelligence Directorate (Jordan) (Dairat al-Mukhabarat al-Ammah)
- Palestinian Security Forces Intelligence (al-Mukhabarat), official
- Palestinian National Security Forces Intelligence (al-Mukhabarat), paramilitary
- General Intelligence Presidency (Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah)
- Military Intelligence Directorate (Syria) (Shu'bat al-Mukhabarat al-'Askariyya)
- Air Force Intelligence Directorate (Idarat al-Mukhabarat al-Jawiyya)
- General Intelligence Directorate (Syria) (Idarat al-Mukhabarat al-Amma)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mukhabarat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.