(Redirected from Mukhbarat)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mukhabarat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mukhābarāt (Arabic: مخابرات, also transliterated muḫābarāt / muḵābarāt, is the Arabic term for intelligence, as in intelligence agency. Organizations using the name include:
- Iraqi Intelligence Service (Jihaz al-Mukhabarat al-Amma), under Saddam Hussein
- Iraqi National Intelligence Service (INIS), since 2004
- General Security Directorate (Iraq) (Mudiriyat al-Amn al-Amma), (General Security Directorate)
- Dairat al-Mukhabarat al-Ammah (General Intelligence Bureau)
Palestinian Security Services - General Intelligence
- General Intelligence Presidency (Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah)
- Military Intelligence Directorate (Syria) (Shu'bat al-Mukhabarat al-'Askariyya)
- Air Force Intelligence Directorate (Idarat al-Mukhabarat al-Jawiyya)
- General Security Directorate (Syria) (Idarat al-Mukhabarat al-Amma)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mukhabarat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.