|• Total||309.63 km2 (119.55 sq mi)|
|• Density||870/km2 (2,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
Muksudpur is located at. It has 49,965 households and a total area of 309.63 km².
According to the 1991 Bangladesh census, Muksudpur had a population of 269,489. Males constituted 50.1% of the population, and females 49.9%. The adult (defined as 18 and older) population was 132,738. Muksudpur has an average literacy rate of 34.3% for people seven years of age and older, slightly above the national average of 32.4%.
Chairman: Asraful Alam Shimul
Vice Chairman: Mohammad Abul Hossain Molla
Woman Vice Chairman: Renju Begum
Muksudpur has 17 Unions/Wards, 207 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 260 villages.
Muksudpur's economic is mostly based on farming and fishing.
1. Lt. Col. Muhammad Faruk Khan (Retd.)
2. Dr. Azizur Rahman, Professor of Dhaka University (Retd.)
1. Agriculturist Ashikur Rahman (Shuvo)
- Haldar, Paritosh (2012). "Muksudpur Upazila". In Islam, Sirajul; Jamal, Ahmed A. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Dhaka Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|