Mukuro is a Japanese name that means corpse.
Mukuro may refer to:
- Mukuro, a character in YuYu Hakusho
- Mukuro, the re-animated zombie of Shikyoh in The Last Blade
- Mukuro, a character in Samurai Champloo
- Mukuro Gyoubu, a monster in Battle Raper 2
- Mukuro or Kenji, a character in Red Earth and Capcom Fighting Evolution
- Mukuro Rokudo, a character in Reborn!
- Mukuro Enjō, known as "Hunter Pace" in the English dub, a character in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
- Mukuro Ikusaba, a character in Danganronpa
- Mukuro, specifically the eponymous mecha piloted by the main character in "Kuromukuro"
- Nobume Imai, a character in Gin Tama whose original name was Mukuro.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|