From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mul may refer to:
- Mul of Kent, king of Kent
- Mul, Maharashtra, a town in the Indian state of Maharashtra
- Mul, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Maruti Suzuki, formerly Maruti Udyog Limited, an Indian car maker
- Mul (fantasy race), offspring of humans and dwarves in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
- MUL 𒀯, the Sumerian for "star", see Babylonian star catalogues
- mul, ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 three-letter language code for multiple languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.