From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mula may refer to:
- Mula, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Mula, Maldives, an island in the Maldives
- Mula, Spain, a town in the autonomous community of Murcia, Spain
- Muľa, a village and municipality in southern Slovakia
- Mula, Malta or Ħal-Mula, a village in Malta near Żebbuġ, Malta
- Mula River (India), a river in India
- Mula River (Pakistan), a river in Pakistan
- Mula (Spain), a river in Spain
- Inva Mula (born 1963), Albanian opera singer
- Mula (Tyagi), a clan of Muslim Tyagi of Moradabad district in India and provinces of Pakistan
- Mula (astrology), a Lunar mansion in Hindu astrology
- "Mula" (song), a song by Big Sean featuring French Montana
- Mula, a drum used in Cuban music
- Mula, Malayalam/Tamil word for Breast/boobs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.