From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muleskinner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muleskinner or mule skinner is a muleteer or mule-driver. The word may also refer to:
- The Muleskinner, the student newspaper of the University of Central Missouri
- Muleskinner, the mascotte of St. John's Military School, Kansas, U.S.
- Muleskinner, an alternate title for the album Jack Takes the Floor by Ramblin' Jack Elliott
- Muleskinner (album), the eponymous debut album by the bluegrass band Muleskinner
- Muleskinner (band), a bluegrass band
- Mule Skinner Blues, a song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muleskinner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.