Little, Brown and Company announced the creation of Mulholland Books on June 15, 2010. Mulholland Books is named after Mulholland Drive, a winding stretch of road that follows the ridge line of the Hollywood Hills. The imprint launched in Spring 2011 with the publication of Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark. The sister imprint Mulholland Books (UK) also launched at the same time.
- Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark (2011)
- The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz (2011)
- Say You're Sorry by Michael Robotham (2012)
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (2013)
- Murder as a Fine Art by David Morrell (2013)
- The Thicket by Joe Lansdale (2013)
- The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes (2013)
- S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst (2013)
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot by David Shafer (2014)
- Canary by Duane Swierczynski (2015)
- Paradise Sky By Joe R. Lansdale (2015)
- "Little, Brown and Company Announces New Suspense Imprint's Name and Launch List". Book Business. Retrieved 2016-02-08.
- "About Us - Mulholland Books".
- "Guilt by Association - Hachette Book Group". www.hachettebookgroup.com. Retrieved 2016-02-08.