Mulholland Estates is a gated community in Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.. The main entrance is located at Beverly Glen Boulevard and Mulholland Drive, next to Fossil Ridge Park, and it looks out to the San Fernando Valley. Even though it is not located in the City of Beverly Hills, the zip code is 90210.
The community was developed by Kenneth Kai Chang, with Chang, Alfred E. Mann and Robert A. Sandler as the "primary investors". Chang had planned to build a "luxury restaurant" on Mulholland Drive as well as "100 condominiums and 29 single-family homes", but decided to build 95 luxury homes instead. Fred Sands acted as the original real estate agent. When it was under construction in 1988, it was described as "one of the Valley's biggest and most brash housing developments" by The Los Angeles Times.
- Crouch, Gregory (October 30, 1988). "Subdivision Claims Beverly Hills Style--in Sherman Oaks". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
Real estate agents and fellow developers say Chang's 188-acre project is worthy of a Beverly Hills address, even if it is in Sherman Oaks.
- Romero, Dennis (May 26, 2011). "Charlie Sheen's Mulholland Estates House Sale: Buy It, Then Boil It". LA Weekly. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Levin, Myron (October 1, 1991). "Fossil Ridge Park Dedicated, but Not Ready". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Getlin, Josh (March 25, 1982). "Issue Reshapes Alliances. Mulholland Restaurant Plan Stirs Up Old Debate On Growth". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved December 1, 2017 – via Newspapers.com. (Registration required (. ))
- David, Mark (April 15, 2013). "UPDATE: Christina Aguilera". Variety. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
- David, Mark (August 23, 2007). "Paris Hilton's New Pad". Variety. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Halberg, Morgan (October 25, 2017). "Kendall Jenner Opted For Beverly Hills This Time Around". The New York Observer. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Avila, William (January 12, 2017). "DJ Khaled Gets the Keys to Robbie Williams' Mulholland Estates Mansion". NBC Los Angeles. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Leitereg, Neal J. (September 5, 2017). "Tyler Perry lands a modern mansion in Mulholland Estates for $14.5 million". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- David, Mark (June 15, 2016). "British Pop Star Robbie Williams Lists Celeb-Pedigreed Los Angeles Mansion". Variety. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
|This Los Angeles–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|