Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Type||No Formalized Government|
|• Total||0.276 sq mi (0.71 km2)|
|• Land||0.275 sq mi (0.71 km2)|
|• Water||0.001 sq mi (0.003 km2)|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Density||636/sq mi (245.6/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||414225|
Centennial & Sesquicentennial Farms
Centennial & Sesquicentennial Farms are those family farms that have been held within a family for more than 100 or 150 years.
- DAVIS - 1848
- GREENWOOD - 1854
- BERNER - 1871
- Mulkeytown Grade School (Closed 1987 & consolidated with Christopher Elementary School) - Now re-purposed as the West Franklin Historical District and Genealogical Society.
- Christopher Unit School District #99
- Rend Lake College
- John A. Logan College
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Greenwood Methodist Church
- Minor Church of Christ
- Mulkeytown Christian Church - (Est. 1818)
- Mulkeytown Baptist Church
- Cook Cemetery
- Greenwood Cemetery
- Mulkeytown Cemetery
- Naylor Cemetery
- Old Mulkeytown Cemetery
- Reed-Kirpatrick Cemetery
- Ward Cemetery
- Snyder Solomon Kirkpatrick (b. February 21, 1848; d. April 5, 1909) - Attorney, U.S. Representative from Kansas, Kansas State House of Representatives
- James F. Rea - Illinois state legislator
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001), Mulkeytown CDP, Illinois". American FactFinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 15 March 2011.
- U.S. Census Bureau, 2010-2014 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates
|This Franklin County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|