From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mullazai may refer to:
- Mullazai, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a village in Pakistan.
- Mullazai tribe, a Baloch tribe in Balochistan, Pakistan.
- Mulazai tribe, a sub-tribe of the Kakar tribe.
- Mollazehi, a Baloch tribe in Hiduj and Sarbaz County, Iran.
- Mallazai, a village in the Quetta District of Balochistan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mullazai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.