Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mulligan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mulligan can be:
- Mulligan (surname), people with surname Mulligan
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mulligan (games), a second chance given to a player to perform a certain move or action
- Mulligan, the incompetent commander of an American mortar section in the movie Kelly's Heroes
- Mister Mulligan, the nickname of aviator Ben Howard's Howard DGA-6 plane
- Mulligan, a racehorse that competed in the 1849 Grand National Steeplechase
- Mulligan Stew (disambiguation)
- Milligan (disambiguation)
- Mulligans (film), a 2008 movie written by Charlie David and directed by Chip Hale
- All pages with a title containing mulligan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mulligan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.