|Look up mulligan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mulligan can be:
- Mulligan (surname), people with surname Mulligan
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mulligan (games), a second chance given to a player to perform a certain move or action
- Mulligan, the incompetent commander of an American mortar section in the movie Kelly's Heroes
- Mister Mulligan, the nickname of aviator Ben Howard's Howard DGA-6 plane
- Mulligan, a racehorse that competed in the 1849 Grand National Steeplechase
- Mulligan Stew (disambiguation)
- Milligan (disambiguation)
- Mulligans (film), a 2008 movie written by Charlie David and directed by Chip Hale
- All pages with a title containing mulligan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mulligan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.