Mulliner Nights is a collection of short stories by P. G. Wodehouse. First published in the United Kingdom on 17 January 1933 by Herbert Jenkins, and in the United States on 15 February 1933 by Doubleday, Doran. It is the third collection featuring Mr Mulliner, who narrates all nine stories contained in the book, telling tall tales of his diverse family.
- "The Smile that Wins"
- "The Story of Webster"
- "Cats Will be Cats"
- "The Knightly Quest of Mervyn"
- "The Voice from the Past"
- "Open House"
- "Best Seller"
- "Strychnine in the Soup"
- "Gala Night"
- Meet Mr Mulliner (1927) and Mr Mulliner Speaking (1929) - Two other collections of Mulliner stories
- Complete list of Wodehouse's Mr Mulliner stories
- McIlvaine, E., Sherby, L.S. and Heineman, J.H. (1990) P.G. Wodehouse: A comprehensive bibliography and checklist. New York: James H. Heineman, pp. 63-64. ISBN 087008125X
- The Russian Wodehouse Society's page, with lists of characters in each story