|• Total||211.03 km2 (81.48 sq mi)|
|• Land||200.16 km2 (77.28 sq mi)|
|• Water||10.87 km2 (4.20 sq mi)|
|Area as of January 1, 2014.|
|Population (June 30, 2016)|
|• Density||34/km2 (88/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|ISO 3166 code||SE|
The geography is known for its many lakes and canoeing waters. In the winter, one may enjoy winter sports activities such as cross-country and down-hill skiing.
There is also a folk high school in Mullsjö.
There are 2 urban areas (also called a Tätort or locality) in Mullsjö Municipality.
In the table the localities are listed according to the size of the population as of December 31, 2005. The municipal seat is in bold characters.
Sights within the municipality include the scenic Ryfors Estates, with its park and nearby golfing course. Näs Lagård in Bjurbäck, southern part of Mullsjö, is one of Sweden's most famous places for classical chamber music. Bjurbäcks Konsthall - Artgallery and café. Näs Porthus in Bjurbäck, famous building of cultural historical interest. Also worthwhile is the House of Legends, a museum about Scandinavian folklore, such as trolls, giants, elves and gnomes.
Mullsjö also houses a small skiing resort called Knaggebo which has three different slopes.
- "Statistiska centralbyrån, Kommunarealer den 1 januari 2014" (Microsoft Excel) (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Folkmängd i riket, län och kommuner 30 juni 2016" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. August 17, 2016. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Mullsjö Municipality - Official site
- Coat of arms
- Bjurbäck - The official site of Bjurbäck, in southern part of Mullsjö Municipality
- Mullsjö Folkhögskola - Mullsjö folk high school.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mullsjö Municipality.|