Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up multi or multi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multi is a shortened form of "multiple". It may refer to:
- Alternate character in online gaming
- Multi two diamonds, a contract bridge convention
- Multirhyme, a synonym for feminine rhyme used in hip hop music
- Multi (To Heart), a character from the visual novel and anime series To Heart
- Multi-touch display
- Multiculturalism, a public policy approach for managing cultural diversity in a multiethnic society
- Multitude, a term used by some philosophers to refer to the population of the world
- Multitudes (journal), a French philosophical, political and artistic monthly review
- Multiplication, an elementary arithmetic operation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.