Jump to navigation Jump to search
Multichannel may refer to:
- Multichannel audio, i.e.
- Offering multiple audio tracks on a broadcast channel: see Sound multiplex in broadcasting
- Multichannel television sound, an American standard for analogue television
- Having or offering multiple television channels: see Multichannel television
- Multichannel marketing
- Multi-channel network, a YouTube classification of for-profit channels
- Multichannel News
- MPEG Multichannel
- MADI, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface
- McASP, Multichannel Audio Serial Port
- Scanning Multichannel Microwave Radiometer
- Joint multichannel trunking and switching system
- Multibus, Multichannel I/O Bus
- MVDDS, Multichannel Video and Data Distribution Service
- MMDF, Multichannel Memorandum Distribution Facility
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multichannel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.