From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Multichannel television)
Multichannel may refer to:
- Multichannel audio, i.e.
- Having or offering multiple television channels
- Multichannel marketing
- MPEG Multichannel
- MADI, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface
- McASP, Multichannel Audio Serial Port
- Scanning Multichannel Microwave Radiometer
- Joint multichannel trunking and switching system
- Multibus, Multichannel I/O Bus
- MVDDS, Multichannel Video and Data Distribution Service
- MMDF, Multichannel Memorandum Distribution Facility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multichannel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.