Multikulti is a slogan of the multiculturalism public policy approach. Its etymological origin is with the German progressive movements of the 1970s and 1980s. It was popularised by the German Green Party and gained popularity throughout Europe. 
- "Multicultural mistakes". Daily Telegraph. London. 2010-10-18. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
- "Merkel says German multicultural society has failed". BBC. 2010-10-17. Retrieved 2010-10-17.
- "The integration debate in Germany: Is multi-kulti dead?". The Economist. 2010-10-22. Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- "Multikulti breeds distrust in Germany". Russia Today. Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- multikulti.org.uk, British site offering "information, advice, guidance and learning materials" in different languages
- multikulti.de, German radio station (German)
- multikulti.eu, friends of the former German radio station 'radiomultikulti'(rbb)(German)
- multicult20.de, internet radio (German + other languages), follower of the former 'radiomultikulti' (rbb)
- multikulti.com, Polish site on Multikulti music (Polish)
- multikulti.at, Austrian site organising Multikulti festivities (German)
- multikulti.ru, (Russian)
- multikulti.nl, Dutch foundation on intercultural exchange
- multikulti.it, Italian site
|This linguistics article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|