Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up multimodal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multimodal may refer to:
- Multimodal distribution, a statistical distribution of values with multiple peaks
- Multimodal interaction, a form of human-machine interaction using multiple modes of input/output.
- Multimodal therapy, an approach to psychotherapy
- Multimodal transport, a journey involving the use of multiple modes of transport, for example rail and bus.
- Multimodality, the use of several modes (media) in a single artifact.
- Multimodal logic modal logic that has more than one primitive modal operator
- Evolutionary multimodal optimization, finding all or most of the multiple (at least locally optimal) solutions of a problem.
- All pages with a title containing multimodal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multimodal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.