From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up multimodal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multimodal may refer to:
- Multimodal distribution, a statistical distribution of values with multiple peaks
- Multimodal interaction, a form of human-machine interaction using multiple modes of input/output.
- Multimodal therapy, an approach to psychotherapy
- Multimodal transport, a journey involving the use of multiple modes of transport, for example rail and bus.
- Evolutionary multimodal optimization, finding all or most of the multiple (at least locally optimal) solutions of a problem.
- Multimodality, the use of several modes (media) in a single artifact.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multimodal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.