From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Multipath or multipathing is a portmanteau of multiple and path; it may refer to:
- Multipath propagation in electromagnetic wave propagation
- Multipath interference in wave transmission
- Multipath I/O in operating system input/output subsystems
- Multipath routing in packet switching networks
- Multipath TCP in computer networks
- Solaris IP network multipathing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multipath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.