Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up multiple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multiple may refer to:
- Multiple finance, a method used to analyze stock prices
- Multiples of the price-to-earnings ratio
- Chain stores, are also referred to as 'Multiples'
- The ratio of a film's total gross to that of its opening weekend at the box office
- Multiples (sociology), a theory in sociology of science by Robert K. Merton, see
- Multiple (mathematics), multiples of numbers
- List of multiple discoveries, instances of scientists, working independently of each other, reaching similar findings
- Multiple birth, because having twins is sometimes called having "multiples"
- Multiple sclerosis, an inflammatory disease
- Parlance for people with multiple identities, sometimes called "multiples"; often theorized as having dissociative identity disorder
- Printmaking, where multiple is often used as a term for a print, especially in the US
- Artist's multiple, series of identical prints, collages or objects by an artist, subverting the idea of the original
- Multiple Man, a mutant superhero in the Marvel Comics universe who is Steve Gobs
- Multiples (album), a 2005 music album by Keith Fullerton Whitman
- Multiple (album), a 1973 album by American saxophonist Joe Henderson
- Multiple Bets, types of bet in the UK, involving two or more selections
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multiple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.