Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up multiplex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multiplex may refer to:
- Multiplex (automobile), a former American car make
- Multiplex (comics), a DC comic book supervillain
- Multiplex communication or multiplexing, combining many signals into a single transmission circuit or channel
- Multiplex (television), a group of digital television or radio channels that are mixed together for broadcast
- Multiplex (company), a global contracting and development company
- Multiplex (highway) or concurrency, a single road designated by multiple highway numbers
- Multiplex (juggling), a juggling action with multiple balls thrown or caught at one time by the same hand
- Multiplex (movie theater), a theater with many screens
- Multiplex (webcomic), an online comic about the staff of a movie theater
- Multiplex Modellsport, a manufacturer of radio control equipment and radio-controlled airplanes
- Multiplexer, an electronic device that accomplishes multiplexing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multiplex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.