Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up multiplicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multiplicity may refer to:
In science and the humanities
- Multiplicity (mathematics), a mathematical concept
- Multiplicity (philosophy), a philosophical concept
- Multiplicity (psychology), having or using multiple personalities
- Multiplicity (chemistry), multiplicity in quantum chemistry is a function of angular spin momentum
- Multiplicity (social physics), a determining factor of reciprocity between members of the same energy.
- Multiplicity (software), a software application which allows a user to control two or more computers from one mouse and keyboard
- Multiplicity, a type of relationship in class diagrams for Unified Modeling Language used in software engineering
- Multiplicity, in statistical mechanics the number of microstates in a system, symbolized by the Greek letter Ω
- Statistical multiplicity, also known as the problem of multiple comparisons.
In the arts
- Multiplicity (film), a 1996 comedy film starring Michael Keaton
- Multiplicity (album), 2005 studio album by Dave Weckl
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multiplicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.