(Redirected from Multiplicity (disambiguation))
|Look up multiplicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multiplicity may refer to:
In science and the humanities
- Multiplicity (mathematics), a mathematical concept
- Multiplicity (philosophy), a philosophical concept
- Multiplicity (psychology), having or using multiple personalities
- Multiplicity (chemistry), multiplicity in quantum chemistry is a function of angular spin momentum
- Multiplicity (social physics), a determining factor of reciprocity between members of the same energy.
- Multiplicity (software), a software application which allows a user to control two or more computers from one mouse and keyboard
- Multiplicity, a type of relationship in class diagrams for Unified Modeling Language used in software engineering
- Multiplicity, in statistical mechanics the number of microstates in a system, symbolized by the Greek letter Ω
- Statistical multiplicity, also known as the problem of multiple comparisons.
In the arts
- Multiplicity (film), a 1996 comedy film starring Michael Keaton
- Multiplicity (album), 2005 studio album by Dave Weckl
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multiplicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.