This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||Bremmers Audio Design|
|Developer(s)||Bremmers Audio Design|
|Initial release||November 2001|
9.4 / 19 July 2019
|Operating system||OS X, Windows, iPad|
|Type||Digital audio workstation|
MultitrackStudio is a digital audio workstation application for macOS (OS X), Windows and iPad platforms.
It is developed and maintained by a small company (Bremmers Audio Design, The Netherlands) led by Giel Bremmers.
This software can be used for any musical genre and its main key aspect is the simple and original user interface, while enabling powerful and flexible features often not found even in more popular and expensive products.
In spite of its moderate pricing, MultitrackStudio has most of the features of a standard full DAW: audio/MIDI recording, MIDI sequencing, mixing, audio effects, variable time signatures, multi MIDI editing, MIDI streams, automation, control surfaces, remote control, etc. Stock instruments have limited quality, but they can be easily replaced with free or commercial VST and AU plugins. The Mac version also integrates a Soundfont Player.
The desktop version is available under three options:
- Lite (free of charge, limited to 3 tracks)
- Standard (paid, almost all features and no track limit)
- Pro (paid, with additional advanced features)
- Comparison of digital audio editors
- Comparison of MIDI editors and sequencers
- List of music software
- Multitrack recording
- Music sequencer
- Music Workstation
- " New iPad DAW MultitrackStudio Hits The App Store", MusicRadar, January 2014.
- " Bremmers Audio Design Updates MultitrackStudio To V8.0", Rekkerd.org, March 2015.
- MultitrackStudio, official website.