Mumbai CR railway division
Mumbai CR railway division is one of the five railway divisions under Central Railway zone of Indian Railways. This railway division was formed on 1853 and its headquarter is located at Mumbai CSMT in the state of Maharashtra of India.
List of railway stations and towns
|Category of station||No. of stations||Names of stations|
|A-1||5||Mumbai CSMT, Lokmanya Tilak Terminus, Dadar , Thane, Kalyan Junction|
|A||2||Lonavala Junction, Panvel|
One Rupee Clinics
To provide speedy medical assistance to rail accident victims, central railway in association with Magicdil, have established 24 by 7 one rupee clinics across 14 Mumbai railway stations.
- "Zones and their Divisions in Indian Railways" (PDF). Indian Railways. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 March 2015. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Mumbai CR Railway Division" (PDF). Railway Board. Western Railway zone. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Statement showing Category-wise No. of stations in IR based on Pass. earning of 2011" (PDF). Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "PASSENGER AMENITIES - CRITERIA= For Categorisation Of Stations" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "One Rupee Clinics now open at 14 Mumbai railway stations". Retrieved 12 May 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mumbai CR railway division.|
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|