From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mumble may refer to:
|Look up mumble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Mumble (Happy Feet), main character from the film Happy Feet
- Mumble (software), open source voice over IP client/server
- Mumble Bumble, a Canadian children's animated television program
- Mumbles, a headland in Swansea
- "Mumbles", a jazz hit by Clark Terry from the 1960s, played on The Tonight Show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mumble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.